Gravure Poly Inks made by us are widely accepted by customers and suitable to all types of gravure printing. Beestofix ink are designed for surface printing on a rotogravure machine with anilox rollers. We provide high quality range of Poly Inks which is ideally formulated for treated LDPE, HM and LDPP. Our products are available in various conventional shades and are used on large market scale. They form hard film with glossy appearance. We ensure scratch resistant products which are safely packed and supplied at leading market ranges.
- Recommended Substracts : To be printed on treated films like P.P, H.M, LD, LLD, BOPP, Polyester, Metalised films, etc.
- Recommended Reducer : Toluene 90% +Ipa / Nba 10%
- Retarder : N.B.A
- Accelerator : I.P.A
- Special Features : High strength, high gloss, excellent printability, excellent print sharpness for half tone jobs, Good Tape release, Good Scuff resistance,Good Crinkle resistance, Low viscosity and high strength printing ink system,Rheological properties of ink are very stable.
- Suitable for Speed from 40 M/M to 120 M/M
- Recommended applications : General printing for various types of food packing like bread, biscuit, chocolates, and also carry bags, To Print on Treated Polyethylene, Poly propylene, BOPP multilayer films such as HM,HMHD, LDPE & PP by etc films by Rotogravure Process. Uses: Carrier Bags,Food Packaging materials and other flexible packaging materials.
- Colour Range : Full range of Pantone basic shades including Metallic and ARSR and Light Fast Shades.